Popfun.co.uk is the official home of POP TV, a fun and high energy channel where kids' imaginations comes to life!
Tune in for action and adventure with Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks, Miraculous, Pokémon and Talking Tom and Friends!
POP TV is available on Freeview 206, Sky 616 and Freesat 603.
Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited
POP TV and Popfun.co.uk are run by Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited who also run the popular children's channels Tiny Pop and Pop Max.
In additional to the popular children's channels, Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited also owns seven music channels and three movie and entertainment channels.
Registered Office: 12th Floor, Brunel Building, 2 Canalside Walk, London, W2 1DG. Registration No: 00242372. VAT Registration: 354 303 185.
Are you experiencing problems receiving POP TV?
We’re sorry to hear if you’re experiencing problems receiving our channels. Here are some useful tips which might help:
For Sky and Freesat customers:
Channel reception is determined by many things – atmospheric conditions, line of sight of your dish, faulty wiring, etc.
Please consider whether the weather is particularly bad where you are right now or consider whether your dish could have been moved accidentally (strong winds etc) or something is in the way of your line of sight? Is everything plugged in properly?
If none of the above then sometimes reception of the Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited channels (and others) can be caused by local interference from a fixed line or wireless devices such as the UK standard DECT (cordless) phones, wireless routers, games consoles, etc.
If you have any of the above items on top of or very close to your Set Top Box then please isolate them, switch them off and re-try our channels.
If you re-site such hardware more than 1m away from your Set Top Box then this should nullify any interference in the future.
If you are still experiencing problems please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
How do I know if I can get POP on Freeview?
The easiest thing for you to do is to visit the Digital UK website and enter your address to see what channels you are able to receive. Click here to link directly to the site.
I have Freeview but can't find POP on the channel listings?
You will need to retune your Freeview box/ TV. Each device is slightly different but it is a very simple and quick process. Click here to find out more information on retuning.
Personal Safety Online
To help protect your children, we suggest a number of precautions they can take to stay safe while on the Internet. They are:
- Never give out personal information, such as your real name, age, location, phone number, or school.
- Never give out your password, except for your parents only. If someone else gets it, they might pretend to be you and give out your personal information or do an action that may get you into trouble.
- Tell your parents if someone says or does something on the Internet that makes you feel uncomfortable, or if someone asks you for personal information.
- Choose a username that does not reflect your real identity in any way. Avoid names that are in any way suggestive.
- Please ensure you change your internet security settings on your computer to prevent your children from viewing unsuitable content. When they are searching the internet, another measure is for them to use the safe search facility available on most good search engines.
If you do not have a firewall or security software for your computer we strongly recommend you look into this as an option.
Stick to these rules and you're more likely to have a positive experience online!
If you are concerned about any aspect of the website, then please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or write to us at:
Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited
12th Floor, Brunel Building
2 Canalside Walk
We love to receive your letters and drawings, but please remember to include an email address or contact details so that we can write and thank you.