Artpad Photo Submission Rules
We can only select Artpad submissions from children between the ages of 1 and 9 to appear on TV.
You must be 18 years old or over to submit a photo on behalf of your child and you must be either a parent or legal guardian, or be submitting the photo with the full permission of the child's parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
When submitting a child's photo, please submit it with their first name only.
All photos must adhere to the rules below.
- The photo must contain only one person: the child who is submitting the entry. There cannot be any other children in the photo.
- The photo must not contain any personal information about the child or any other person, e.g. full names, addresses or school uniforms.
- There cannot be any prominent branding or logos anywhere in the photo, e.g. Coca-Cola products or Dora the Explorer clothing.
- Photo files must be larger than 500kb in size to ensure they will appear on TV without pixelation or loss of quality.
- The child should be in the centre of the image or cropped to appear in the centre, and must not be blurred or out of focus.
- The child must be fully clothed in the photo.
- There cannot be any text on the photo or anything added to the photo after it has been taken, e.g. stickers or online drawing tool additions.
- The photo cannot contain any inappropriate imagery, behaviour or potentially offensive material.
If any of the Artpad Photos are being selected to appear on TV or on a website, we cannot guarantee that your child will appear in the Artpad selections, nor are we able to inform you in advance if your submission will be selected.
If you would like to withdraw/cancel your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, age and date submitted, and we will ensure that your submission is removed from the competition and deleted.
If you have any further questions or issues not answered in this section, please email email@example.com and we'll try our best to help.
Now it's time to send us your photo!